Anant Ranka (FCA, B.Com)
- Anant Ranka is an Fellow member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He did his graduation from one of the renowned college of commerce of Ahmedabad with distinction from Gujarat University. He is the Founder Partner of Ranka & Associates.
- Anant Ranka has an experience of working in Big 4 (Ernst and Young) in the profile of Risk Advisory Services (RAS). He has worked on the projects of reputed companies across sectors including Petrochemicals, Textile, Telecom, Pharmaceutical, Automotive ancillary , E-commerce and Industrial markets among others.
- He has worked on Risk Advisory Services for one of the leading company in Petrochemical Industry. He has also worked on Fixed Asset and Inventory Management for leading companies in the sector of Telecom and Industrial markets.
- He leads CFO and Human Resource Service, Risk Advisory Service, GST Service Lines and also heads the new initiative vertical of audit support services to the clients. Due to his rich experience in the Talent acquisition, contractual employees allocation, Risk advisory services, he has developed specialized team within firm for carrying out the tasks related to CFO and HR Services, Internal Audits, GST and Audit Support Services.
- Recently he has been actively involved in the Talent acquisition and Allocation of contractual employees in the profile of Finance and Accounts on PAN India basis to Listed entities, Multinational Companies and large size firms.